Maroon Heavy weight Buttery Corduroy Cotton Shirt
A subtle, buttery soft fine wale corduroy that's perfect for shirting. It's woven in Italy by Albini with a 60/1 x 60/1 construction resulting in a substantial and durable fabric. This corduroy has in incredibly soft hand feel and wears relatively light for a thicker fabric. The finer wale makes it easy to wear and gives it more of a modern appeal than traditional wide wale corduroy. We love this shade of tan as it's super versatile and really shines with other fall color tones.
- 100 % Premium Giza Cotton: Long staple, smother, resistant to pilling, greater resistance to abrasion and stretching, brighter and more precisely defined with a soft and silky texture and considerable resistance over time.
- Limited quantity, Seasonal collection. We change our fashion very frequently. Grab it before it disappears
- Corduroy: A subtle, buttery soft fine wale corduroy that's perfect for shirting. Substantial and durable fabric.
- Heavy weight fabric. Made for Winters.
Free Return within 30days
You can place Return request online in “My Account” section or you can even call us.
Helpline No: +91 9723325522, Mon to sat – 9 am to 6 pm
- If you have done online payment, your refund will be credited into your Bank account in 2 to 5 days.
- If you have done cash on delivery: You need to provide us your bank account no. , bank name and ifsc code. We will refund your amount via NEFT or IMPS in 2 to 5 days.
- Products having more than 30% discount is not eligible for refund
- Once return shipment is picked up from your premises, we will dispatch your exchange shipment from our warehouse.
- If product is having More than 30% Discount then two-way shipping charge of Rs. 300 is Applicable.
|Size (Cm)||Collar||Chest||Across Shoulder||Length||Sleeve|