Denim Solid and Denim Herringbone Premium Cotton Boxers
Denim Solid Boxer: Woven and indigo dyed chambray is the real deal. The slightly uneven weave gives this dark indigo chambray incredible visual texture. The indigo dye will also fade out over time, meaning this shirt gets better the more you wear it.
Denim Herringbone Boxer: This is the Rare Casual Herringbone. A unique fabric with the all-day wrinkle-free performance of our safe and innovative non-iron treatment. Herringbone fabrics have a beautiful weave whose texture can vary widely in size and prominence. This version’s texture is quite subtle and adds a bit of physical and visual depth to the dimensional print.
- Fabric details: 100% Mercerized Combed Cotton.
- Double reinforced front, back and side seams.
- Durable broad waistband.
- Concealed button placket with a front opening.
- Ideal for loungewear, leisure wear and innerwear.
- Since Boxers offer more coverage, they are the acceptable lounge wear. You can answer the door in your boxers, but never in your briefs.
- Boxers are available in a wide variety of prints and colors. If you can imagine it; it’s on a pair of boxer shorts.
- Whereas tight underwear/briefs don’t come in as many colors or prints as Boxers.
- Tight underwear doesn’t fit you well to facilitate proper blood circulation and that elastic bands on the waist are too tight or pinching. Boxers are better in this case.