Denim Solid and Denim Tropical Premium Cotton Boxers
Denim Tropical Print Boxer: A striking Tropical print denim fabric from Italy. It is an eco-friendly fiber with incredible performance characteristics. It's made from wood pulp and is more absorbent. While its drape is similar to that of cotton it’s much easier to care for—just toss it in the wash.
Denim Solid Boxer: Woven and indigo dyed chambray is the real deal. The slightly uneven weave gives this dark indigo chambray incredible visual texture. The indigo dye will also fade out over time, meaning this shirt gets better the more you wear it.
- Fabric details: 100% Mercerized Combed Cotton.
- Double reinforced front, back and side seams.
- Durable broad waistband.
- Concealed button placket with a front opening.
- Ideal for loungewear, leisure wear and innerwear.
- Since Boxers offer more coverage, they are the acceptable lounge wear. You can answer the door in your boxers, but never in your briefs.
- Boxers are available in a wide variety of prints and colors. If you can imagine it; it’s on a pair of boxer shorts.
- Whereas tight underwear/briefs don’t come in as many colors or prints as Boxers.
- Tight underwear doesn’t fit you well to facilitate proper blood circulation and that elastic bands on the waist are too tight or pinching. Boxers are better in this case.